Battery Home Icon Xposed Module – An Android device is really a complete package. Through its release, Android has changed the entire ballgame for the industry. Almost 50% of the total phones in the world are Android and the rest of the market is dominated by iOS. These two Mobile operating systems have been successful only because of one major advantage that they offer over the others. This major advantage is the ability to be able to customize your devices. Though this ability isn’t available right off the back on both devices, Android still has a better way to customize the device that they are on.
As Android is a bit more open than iOS thus it is pretty easy to install apps and games from outside the play store without voiding the warranty but even for a minor secondary install on an iOS device, you would be required to jailbreak. Today we are going to have a look at this ability of Android devices and how it can help us to customize our devices to our needs. This would require your device to be already rooted so that you are able to use and install it on your device. The tweak that we have today is that of changing the battery logo on any Android device.
We have seen this ability for quite a long time in iOS devices that allows users to change the icon of their battery bar which shows the percentage of battery left into many interesting and varied icons ranging from the Batman logo to the LEGO logo etc. It is the time that we get similar features for Android. This Battery home icon can be installed using the infamous Xposed installer which has been quite useful for the installation of mods and tweaks just like these.
Battery Home Icon Xposed Module – Features
There are many features to the app and some of them are pretty interesting. You can modify the notification bar to your wish due to this amazing tweak. Some of the major uses that it offers are as follows –
- Allows you to change the default charging animations to the one that you prefer.
- You can toggle the battery percentage display with the app.
- There is a padding feature in both the landscape as well as the portrait modes.
- The thickness of the battery borders can also be decided by you easily with this app.
Read – YouTube Adaway Xposed Module
Battery Home Icon – Step by Step Guide
It is pretty easy to get the app if you have a basic knowledge about Android rooting and mod installations. Even if you don’t, then worry not because we are here to help you out. You can simply follow along us here –
- Open up Xposed Installer on your device. If you don’t have it already, then open up this link to download – http://dl-xda.xposed.info/modules/de.robv.android.xposed.installer_v33_36570c.apk
- Now download the tweak from here -http://dl-xda.xposed.info/modules/com.mohammadag.batteryhomebutton_v11_478f33.apk
- Install the tweak with the help of the Xposed installer.
- Provide the app with SuperUser permissions and you should be good to go.
It works perfectly on almost all Android Devices, you can also check some other modules on our website.