XInsta Xposed Module – Today we are here talking all about Android and how it can be an easy way to customize our overall smartphone experience. Android has been around for over 7 years now and it has grown exponentially. It truly has increased its share in the smartphone business and has found over a billion users. The main attraction of Android is the apps that it has in store for users to download. It simply is a great way to find yourself getting intimidated by so many services that are there to ease out your day to day working. With the boom of Android devices has come the boom of social media, which has almost change our lifestyle entirely.
People are too much caught up in it that they don’t even want to look around in the real world. Apps like Facebook and Instagram are getting a lot of importance in our working of lives as they have become a source of sharing the way we function. They are also a really great way to make new friends and chat up with old ones. Instagram is the talk of the day here as we know it is one of the fastest growing social media apps out there. Today we are going to learn about how we can save the pictures from the app itself, and once again Root is going to come into play.
The app that is helping us to capture and save the images from Instagram is Xinsta Module for the Xposed Installer.If you’ve been into rooting then you must have a brief knowledge about Xposed Installer. It is the safest and secure way to install your root modules and apps. The app is free to download and today is going to help us inject the Xinsta app in our iOS devices.
Read – Theme Engine Xposed Module
XInsta Xposed Module – Features
There are many things to the Xinsta app. It is a root app that has been in the talks for quite a long time. It helps out users to get the best of picture saving on their devices for free. It can offer many additions to your device such as –
- Direct downloads of pictures from anyone’s Instagram account.
- You can view profiles of users and then download your favorite pictures from their account.
- The app also enables you to download the entire feed of any Instagram account with just one click.
- Stories can also be downloaded.
- It helps you to see all the people that you are following.
- Follow indicator is a feature that allows you to see when someone is following you.
- You can also change the default save locations pretty easily.
Read – Gravitybox Xposed Module
XInsta Xposed Module – Steps To Download
To get the app you would need to have root access on your Android devices with Xposed already installed. After all that is done you can follow the rest here –
- You would be required to open up this link – http://dl-xda.xposed.info/modules/com.ihelp101.instagram_v76_ad79f8.apk
- Download the app and before installing it open up the Xposed installer.
- Now install the app and you’re good to go.
This Module will help you to download Instagram photos and videos to your Android Smartphone easily.