Xposed Installer For Marshmallow 6.0.1 – Xposed Framework is one of the best things you can do to your android after rooting it. Xposed Framework is one of the most powerful tools of android. Xposed Framework can also be better than Cydia for ios with the help of Xposed framework a lot of features can be added to your android phone. It opens up your Android device to a whole new experience of mods that would have been available through a custom ROM.
The mod can do specific things like improving camera performance on an android device or customizing an android launcher to the utilities where you can fully power up your device.
Xposed Installer APK can solve many problems which seem impossible for an android device. From Draining battery to low performance of your android device, the Xposed framework can solve them all. If you are bored with your UI or you need some Modules to bring you Android Experience without draining your battery or Floating video players, Xposed Framework can do them all.
Today, We are going to show you how can you install Xposed Framework for marshmallow devices.
How to Install Xposed Installer For Marshmallow
Here are the steps to install Xposed Framework on your marshmallow android device
- First, you need to backup all the important data of your android device.
- Backup your android marshmallow device using Custom Recovery.
- Now you have to find the architecture of your android phone CPU.
There are three different version of the Xposed Framework for Android marshmallow devices. Each version is designed for a specific architecture of CPU. Sometimes it can be difficult to find your android device CPU architecture, so if you don’t know how to find your device CPU architecture, I will suggest downloading a free app called “Hardware Info”.
After installing Hardware info app, open the app and then click on Processor entry. Now, Look for one of the three CPU architecture types—ARMv7, ARM64, or x86. You will see one of the three somewhere under the Processor category.
- Now you know the CPU architecture of your android device, you can download the right version of the Xposed framework. You need to download Xposed installer app to browse and install modules.Download the right version of the Xposed framework according to your CPU architecture here:-
- After downloading both Xposed files, boot your android device into custom recovery. First power off your device and press and hold volume down and power buttons simultaneously. Now the bootloader menu will appear, Press the volume down button twice to highlight the recovery mode, the press the power button to select it.
- Now, you will have to flash a ZIP file, make sure to have a recent NANDroid backup on standby. Make sure to make the backup of the full system.
- If you are using TWRP recovery, tap the Install button. Now navigate to the download folder of the device and select xposed-v78-sdk23-xxx.zip file.
- Now, click on the bottom button of the screen to install the Xposed Framework. After the process is finished, click on “Reboot system”. It can take 10-20 minutes to boot back up.
- When your device finishes booting, click on “download complete” notification or launch the APK from a file browser app. Click on install and open the app when that’s finished.
Now, you have to install some modules, so go to the Download section app to get started. So this is how you can Get Xposed Installer For Marshmallow.